The goal of this document is to clearly express Caribe Natural's policies on
minimum purchase orders, items discrepancies, expired date, defective or damaged items.
Effective: January 1, 2020
A 0.5% allowance discount will automatically apply to your invoice total.
Shipment Processing & Release Policy
A minimum of $4,000.00 per order is required for Free Delivery provided by our Freight Carrier.
Caribe Natural is exempt from covering additional shipment charges such as:
Delivery Appointment Notification, Storage, Rejection, Reweigh Fees and/or Detention AKA: Waiting Time
* Orders must be submitted in accordance with our price list for each item’s inner case pack quantity.
* Customers having an open or past due balance will have new orders placed on hold.
Receiving & Cargo
Claims submitted after our package has been received and the driver has been released,
will be automatically denied.
1. On the Bill of Lading, the receiver must explain any tampering and transit difficulties, such as an unorganized and disorganized pallet, original shrink-wrap is torn or visible rewrapping, etc.....
2. Claim must include photos of the damaged merchandise and detailed notes before shipment rejection.
3. Driver from Freight Company delivering Cargo must provide and note claim number on Bill of Lading
Please include discrepancies such as price difference, shortages, damaged, erroneous items, etc.….
4. We are “NO LONGER” accepting expired, damaged, or defective items for return (NO EXCEPTIONS)
5. 25% restocking fee will apply for any unsold good-dated products ordered by error.
6. Buyer must cover S&H for products sent back to our company (APPLICABLE EXCLUSION)
7. Checks returned by the bank for any reason will incur a $35.00 fee (AKA: NSF)
8. If your payment history becomes unsatisfactory, your extended credit will change to Pre-Paid terms. Caribe Natural, LLC reserves the right to increase item costs at any time without notice.
NOTE: Caribe's terms of sale prohibit unauthorized credit invoice deductions.
Caribe Natural, LLC anticipates that improper deductions will be refunded as soon as possible.
NOTE: Refusal may result in our company suspending credit and selling terms.
We would appreciate it if you could send us a notification of any probable issues with our order within 48 hours of receiving it. This will assist us to avoid repeating the process.